We are always looking for talented coaches who know swimming, love teaching, and most importantly are motivated to inspire young athletes!
FINS has outdoor and indoor programming throughout the year. In the fall & spring, we have 8-week outdoor sessions that take place 7 days a week. From September through May we have indoor programming that takes place primarily on the weekends.
FINS is a program that primarily focuses on instructional and technical swimming. Think novice swimmers who loved their summer swim team experience and want to stay in the water all year long.
Head Coach –
We are looking for experienced head coaches to run 30-50 minute practices for groups of 5 to 8 swimmers aged anywhere from 4 to 18. We are looking for energetic, passionate and enthusiastic coaches. Coaches should be familiar with every part of the stroke, ensuring that participants swim smart and strong. Coaches should feel comfortable giving every swimmer personalized feedback throughout practices.
Assistant Coach –
Assistant coaches follow the lead of head coaches, provide demonstrations in water and provide hands on instruction to swimmers. We are looking for assistant coaches to help run 30 minute practices for groups of 5 to 8 swimmers aged anywhere from 4 to 10 from on deck and in-water. We are looking for energetic, passionate and enthusiastic coaches. Coaches should be familiar with the strokes feel comfortable giving personalized feedback throughout practices.
WHY WORK FOR FINS:
- Competitive coaching pay rates.
- Flexible hours – weekend hours September through May and weekday after-school hours May through October.
- Lifeguard Certification offered at an ultra-discounted rate.
- Private Lessons Program with excellent pay.
- Various coaching opportunities for all ages and skill levels, including Private Lessons and Adult Masters Programming.
- Fun, laid-back environment with a great community of knowledgeable coaches.