Refining all four strokes and all technical skills (turns, starts, breaststroke pullouts, underwater kick-outs, breakouts etc.).
- Comfortably swim beyond 25 meters of the pool.
- Have an understanding of all four strokes. Strokes may not be refined, but swimmers are familiar with the general motions that make up every stroke.
- Note: This group is made up of swimmers who have spent time on a swim team as well as swimmers who are still developing their swimming careers and have not spent as much time in the pool. Divisions within this group will exist based on swimmer’s ability.
- Work to perfect all four strokes.
- Gain exposure to race pace swimming.
- Become proficient with all technical skills (starts, turns, breakouts, underwater kick-outs, pullouts, etc.)
- Further swimming vocabulary and learn new drills that help our swimmers understand the different components that make up every stroke.