Refining all four strokes and all technical skills (turns, starts, breaststroke pullouts, underwater kick-outs, breakouts etc.).
- Comfortably swim beyond 25 meters of the pool.
- Have a clear grasp of all four strokes.
- Note: Most athletes in this group are swimmers who have spent time on a swim team or have received some type of organized swim instruction. They feel confident swimming back and forth with ease, but their strokes are still in need of fine-tuning.
- Work to perfect all four strokes.
- Gain exposure to race pace swimming.
- Become proficient with all technical skills (starts, turns, breakouts, underwater kick-outs, pullouts, etc.)
- Further swimming vocabulary and learn new drills that help our swimmers understand the different components that make up every stroke.