- – To further our swimmers’ comfort level in and around the water while learning the basic elements to a successful freestyle.
- – Kick across an entire 25-meter pool on a kickboard unassisted.
- – Place their face completely underwater and blow bubbles.
- – Feel happy in and around the water without mom or dad present.
- – Become comfortable and confident swimming unassisted.
- – Learn the basic components of a strong freestyle.
- – Learn to practice alongside teammates and feel comfortable in a team setting.