Early Fall 2024 Outdoor and Heated Programming
The FINS Outdoor Early Fall Season Starts in September!
We will continue to learn and refine strokes and skills, get fitter, stronger, and faster, and have fun!
FINS will offer an 8 WEEK OUTDOOR Fall Program at the HEATED Old Farm Pool. Program dates are TBD.
Practices will be offered 7 days a week and welcome all ages & abilities.
Swimmers may swim anywhere from 1 to 6 times a week.
To join the FINS E-mail list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINS will offer an 8 WEEK OUTDOOR FINS Training Group at the HEATED Old Farm Pool.
Welcoming Swimmers (Ages 9-12 & 13-18) with developed stroke technique who are looking for a fitness & endurance based practice environment. Swimmers will gain exposure to workouts that maintain a focus on technique, while also challenging them to swim longer distances, engage in race style sets, and gain exposure to interval training and conditioning. Starts, turns, and complimentary racing swim skills will be reviewed at all practices. Most swimmers in this group should have summer swim team experience, including having participated in Summer Swim (A or B) Meets. Swimmers in this group must swim a minimum of 2x per week.
Group Classifications & Ages:
- FTG Junior Group: Ages 9-12
- FTG Senior Group: Ages 13 – 18
- NOTE: Groups may practice together at times.
- Within the FINS Program, Sharks & Dolphins Level Swimmers ONLY are the recommended athlete skill and experience level to enter into the FINS Training Group. Marlins & Swordfish Swimmers, and our 8 & Under Groups (Seahorses & Little FINS) should NOT enroll in this program.
- General Program Design: Swimmers enrolling in the FINS Training Group are interested in exploring the higher levels of swim training within the general context of the FINS athlete level. The majority of swimmers in this group prioritize Summer Swimming or High School Swim Team as their primary swimming focus. Athletes in this program may participate in the Swim Meets offered within the FINS program at no additional cost.